Issie: What Happened Next                                                          

What Happened Next

    
It has been a while since I have posted a blog.  So I decided that I better give you all an update on where my life is at. 

Firstly I want to thank you all sincerely for reading my blog, 17,000 reads so far.  I hope that I have helped somebody out there who many have been struggling with a cancer related issue.  It is coming up to my 5 year cancer anniversary and I have never felt better!  I am concentrating on my work, my family and my friends.  Live is completely back to normal and I can honestly say to anyone going through treatment that it won't go on forever.  There is light at the end of the tunnel.



I promise that I will try to become a more regular blogger and for anyone who wants to see what happened next, please check out my YouTube channel Issie's Chocolate.
Bye for now,
Issie
xxx


My shop Issie's Handmade Chocolate in Castletownbere, Co. Cork, Ireland. 
www.issieshandmadechocolate.com